Monday, July 4, 2011

THE NINTH BEAUTIFUL DOESN’T WISH TO BE CALLED AN...


Angels are visibly invisible!

Only those who are lucky or blessed can feel their presence by their side. Those who are more lucky and blessed do get to meet them in person, just like you meet another human being in your daily life. Angels are visibly invisible and I feel so-so honoured and blessed for being surrounded by so many beautiful angels... each one of them have flown from absolutely nowhere, when I look back in time.

Their invisibility makes their presence in our daily lives so visible that no naked eye can tell who is an angel in disguise of your life. The journey of destiny that started last year have seen beautiful angels flying from all over the place to lend their strong and kind support to the movement, strengthening the base to move one step at a time. One such individual, who has been following the journey of destiny since an early time, became my NINTH BEAUTIFUL... his only sincere request is that I shouldn’t use the word ‘angel’ for him... to respect his request, I am not using the word in this post. But for me he will always remain an ....

I really wonder what I should write about such a kind person, who has been there all along to lend his support and help for the movement. Appropriate words have not been invented for such an individual so I feel today when I am writing about him. The only thing I can say to him through this post is... thank you, thank you so-so very-very much for everything you have done to support the movement from the early days... truly-truly grateful for your kindness and compassion!

Sai Baba bless you always!

Cuidate :)

I am still waiting for my TENTH BEAUTIFUL ANGEL to arrive... I know Sai Baba will send one very soon as the long wait has been long enough now...

... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment