Wednesday, April 3, 2013

FOURTH YEAR: SECOND BEAUTIFUL ANGEL IS AN EXCEPTIONAL ANGEL


Angels are visibly invisible!

When I started the “Journey of Destiny”, he happened to be the first person to encourage me. His encouraging words still touch my heart whenever I feel a little down. And he also happens to be the First Beautiful Angel of the First Year, one whom I gave no option but to help and support me. He just smiled to say ‘yes’. Yes, I am truly blessed to have such a friend in my life. He is an exceptional angel among all the angels!

We are good friends and I am truly thankful to Sai Baba for blessing me with such a good friendship. In the third year, he came on his own to say he will support me for another year, with the only condition that his name should never be disclosed. He says, “This is the least I can do. I don’t need the world to know why I am doing this.” In fact, knowing my condition, he had expressed, even before I decided to search my TEN BEAUTIFUL ANGELS for the Fourth Year, he will be there this year as well. He is truly an exceptional angel in many aspects, at least for the movement and me.

I wish to thank him from the bottom of my heart for being the exceptional angel and above everything else for being one of my good friends in my life. Sai Baba bless you always and forever dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment