Friday, April 4, 2014

TALE OF AN ANGEL

Angels are visibly invisible!

In the long “Journey of Destiny” that I was destined to take from the 12th of March 2010, to support suicide farmers’ families in Vidarbha, I have been blessed by my Sai Baba, who has sent and keep sending me “Beautiful Angels” to help and support me unconditionally, so that I continue my efforts devotedly. I am truly very-very grateful to my Sai Baba for choosing me to be one among the lots.

How these “Beautiful Angels” have entered my destiny are truly the BIG MIRACLES of my Sai Baba! I have been experiencing miracles one after another ever since I started the “Journey of Destiny”. One such miracle happened just few days back and I wish to share it with the world.

Long time back, I received an email from a stranger, an angel in disguise, who wished to extend help and support in what I was doing here. Like I always say, “Angels are visibly invisible”, this angel was curious to know more about the farmers’ suicide crisis and my efforts in Vidarbha. I will be honest here, after a lot of bad experiences I have had, I was a bit apprehensive about all such approaches. However, I replied to him and asked the angel to pay a visit here first. He said he will one day. We lost touch and after many months, he called to inform that he is visiting Wardha to meet me. I welcomed him. He is an IT Professional working in Bombay and hails from the neighbouring state of Andhra Pradesh, which has also seen a lot of farmers succumbing to suicide due to agricultural distress. He arrived in Wardha and spent around four odd hours to interact with me. He had a fair knowledge of the situation in Vidarbha but was unaware about the ground realities. He was a willing student and was keen to know more about the ground realities. He expressed his desires to extend help and support to me. I told him, he must first visit villages in person, all alone, interact with farmers and their families to have first-hand knowledge to gauge the ground realities and crisis to understand the situation.

I wanted him to pay a visit to few Tribal Villages near Thane, Bombay to understand the problems of the farmers. I have always wanted individuals to come forward to extend their help and support to me, only when they are convinced about my devotion towards the farmers’ community and not otherwise. I have managed to generate only sufficient funds for a year that is required for a year to keep supporting and helping the farmers’ families and all related activities. This way, I will never be able to wander away from what I had set out for. My Sai Baba has been very kind to bless me with “Beautiful Angels”, who have extended their kind help and support ever since I started the “Journey of Destiny”.

On the 24th of March 2014, I received an email from the angel stating that he wishes to contribute Rs. 10,000/- towards my cause. The amount was transferred to “Support 4 Suicide Farmers Families, Wardha” Trust’s Fund. This miracle happened out of nowhere after the long silence. In fact, I was a bit worried about the depleting funds of the Trust but deep down I knew my Sai Baba will send the angels when the time is right! So the “Beautiful Angel” arrived with his contribution. He also expressed that his name should remain anonymous because his sole purpose to help and support is unconditional. I am speechless!

Through this post, I wish the “Beautiful Angel” to know how grateful I am towards his generous contribution to support the efforts I have been destined for. Thank you so-so much “Beautiful Angel”! Sai Baba bless you always & forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment