Tuesday, June 5, 2012

FIRST DROP OF CONTENTMENT !

After 12th of March 2010, the day the "Journey of Destiny" commenced its first step... today, the 5th of June 2012... I experienced the First Drop of Contentment...

All thanks to all the beautiful angels, who contributed Re. 1/- to all those who contributed more, and those who contributed with words of encouragement to be by my side, and those who contributed various things like Old Magazines, Medicines, Baby Clothes...

I feel blessed by Sai Baba to make me that BRIDGE to get help from those who have for the needy farmers' community of my Nation...

Grateful to you O' World, HUMANITY is still ALIVE !!! Sai Baba bless you all always & forever !

Cuidate :)

Johnny D
support 4 suicide farmers families, Wardha
Regd No: E - 350
NOTE: I will be writing in detail about the FIRST DROP OF CONTENTMENT in coming days, till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment