Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HE WAS THE TENTH BEAUTIFUL ANGEL LAST YEAR: MEET THE SIXTH BEAUTIFUL ANGEL OF THIS YEAR


Angels are visibly invisible !

Those were the days when I was struggling with life being jobless with no savings and shifting rented houses from one place to another... Yes, I cursed my life then and even asked God as to why me??? I didn’t realized then, that every struggle, obstacles and sufferings that I was facing was the bigger plan of things to shape up in life... so that when my Sai Baba will make me to walk the “Journey of Destiny”... I will know how to use all those precious experiences and hardships on the real grounds in a simple manner.

Today, when I look back... I feel fortunate because all the time Sai Baba made sure that I was surrounded by good friends, who took great care to help me all the time all through my life... they came when the time was right and left when their job was done as beautiful angels... without really expecting anything whatsoever... as they made me to grow from strength to strength... my life is the gift of my friends... who helped me when I had no one from my family to help me... no regrets whatsoever...

Last year, he said, “Dost tere liye toh jaan haazir hai!” (Friend for you, my life is at your disposal!)... and this year when we met in Punjab during his visit in February... he didn’t say anything but just handed me a bunch of notes and said, “You need it, just keep it!” Satpal Singh lives in New York now but we interact as if we live in the same city in different house... Last year, he was the TENTH BEAUTIFUL ANGEL and this year, he willingly lends his support and kind help for another year...


I can only pray to Sai Baba to bless your beautiful families in New York and Punjab Satpal... Sai Baba bless you all always and forever, for giving me all the love, affection and kind support... because except the blessings of Sai Baba... I cannot give you anything my dear friend. Grateful for everything from the bottom of my heart!!!






... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment