Thursday, August 12, 2010

MY NAME IS SHEETAL RAMJI BARADE (12th August 2010, 1330 Hrs)


I was barely nine when my dear father committed suicide. My mother has worked really hard to send my brother, sister and me to school. She is still working hard to make our two ends meet... all she wants is ONE OLD MAGAZINE from you all, so she can make paper envelopes to earn & save environment... dear uncles & aunties, please-please do send us one old magazine every month to support us, so that we can go to better schools and live our lives with dignity and less suffering. My mother and other widow mothers like her will not hesitate to work hard to earn for us while saving the environment for the nation...

I will be waiting with great expectations dear uncles & aunties for ONE OLD MAGAZINE from each one of you every month...

If each one of you send one, it will become so many for my mother and other widow mothers to work hard to earn some amount every month...

A very BIG THANK YOU from my brother, sister, my mother and me...

SHEETAL RAMJI BARADE


our address:

support 4 suicide farmers families
House No: 200
Opp: Dr. Harne's Hospital
Dhantoli Chowk
Wardha: 442001
Phone: +91 89830 04533

No comments:

Post a Comment