Thursday, June 23, 2011

MEET THE SIXTH ANGEL : HE WANTS TO BE ANONYMOUS


Last year, it was the beautiful women angels who supported me (7 out of the 10) to strengthen the movement... this year, I must say a lot of youngsters came forward to support me and out of 9 (so far, one angel is yet to fly from somewhere) 3 are beautiful women angels... each one of them have entered my destiny in a very unexpected ways... there are more men and most of them are young professionals, who I have met during the journey of my destiny and of course few are my very dear friends. Yes, I am grateful to each one of them for their kind support and help and allowing me to concentrate on ground work.

The Sixth Beautiful Angel happens to be one of my best friends... he has been a great support and source of encouragement ever since I started to walk the journey of my destiny. I am short of words while writing about this special angel because he has requested that whatever he is doing is far less and don’t wish that the world should know about him or his kind support...

Well, angels are visibly invisible and the Sixth Beautiful Angel prefers to remain invisible to the world... And I have to respect his sincere wish to keep it that way... All I can say is that Sai Baba bless you and your loving family always!

Cuidate

... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment