Sunday, March 14, 2010

ENCOURAGING REACTIONS AND SUPPORT FROM FRIENDS (14th Mar 2010, 1530 Hrs)

ENCOURAGING REACTIONS & SUPPORT FROM FRIENDS (14th Mar 2010, 1530 Hrs)

Yesterday, the day was hectic but really worthwhile in every which way… Support and reactions from friends were indeed encouraging and heartwarming… so that means I am really not alone in my mission. I am blessed to have friends who think alike to support such a difficult mission.

While people (a writer IT professional Abhijit Rudra from Calcutta; Josie, a granny poet from London; a poet-writer Ron from Holland) I have never met in person (they follow my work at
www.greatwriting.co.uk & blog) have been showing their concern and support in their own ways, friends in Mumbai from various fields have not only pledged their support but they also guided me in the right way. Indeed, I felt blessed!

Sameer Gambhir and Jaya Bhattacharya (Film & TV actor) have lend me all their support by discussing various pros and cons of the movement in great detail as we spend near about an hour and a half… they have also pledged financial support in setting up the basic necessities and I know such great friends will be always there by my side in this movement. Another great friend AA from Hyderabad has even donated Rs.500/- even before I have started my mission and he has assured me of all help that I would require.

I did messaged some of my celebrity friends yesterday throughout the day… singer Hema Sardesai, actor Naved Aslam, Vinay Kalantari, Fashion Designer Bhumika Chedda, actor Moushumi Chatterjee’s actor daughter Meghaa, photographer Akshay Kulkarni and my Rakhi sister Dr. Anandita Malik have come forward to wish me all their support and best wishes. I know there are many, who would read my blog posts to finally come forward to support the cause in few days time.

In the late evening, I had two T-shirts printed for the movement with my mission’s captions –

Front:

200,000 FARMERS’ SUICIDE
1997 – 2009
& STILL COUNTING…

Back:

http://support4suicidefarmersfamilies.blogspot.com
*** one-man-crusade ***

After a hectic day, I was lost in my thoughts to feel oh so wonderful to see every thing is falling in the right places with precision timings!

ONE SINCERE REQUEST:

May I request all the readers and followers of this blog to kindly suggest ways to make these affected families self-reliant so that they can be encourage to live a life with decent living conditions to move ahead in life…so please-please do share what you wish to do if you are in my place… by sharing your ideas and views, you will be helping directly the families of the farmers and helping the nation in your own small way… The bigger picture always has small-small pixels… so please do share your vision with me to encourage each other with your small contributions…

Thank you one and all…

Johnny D

No comments:

Post a Comment