Friday, March 26, 2010

ESSENTIAL PAPER WORK (26th Mar 2010, 0800 Hrs)


While I have been trying to recuperate from my second day on the streets, the essential requirements of all the paper work for Municipal registration is making me to run from here to there… Yesterday tried organizing all the required papers with Sameer Gambhir’s help and today with Madan Patil’s company, went to the Municipal office and got the registration form…

I do hope today all the formalities will be over so I can concentrate on walking the streets once again to raise more money for the cause. Tomorrow from 4 pm to 8 pm will walk from CST (VT) towards Colaba. I have started walking each area alphabetically and covered the right side of the said area.

The daily update is as essential as the required paper work that Municipal Office requires and everything is falling in the right place with God’s grace and strong support from one and all… I wonder at times, what I would have done without you all beautiful people… almost daily someone new joins the movement from different parts of the world and it shows how much each one of us care for such a serious issue that has plagued the nation… I wish we wake up really soon before it is too late…

So do I get to meet some of you tomorrow in VT and Colaba areas??? Till then take care always…

No comments:

Post a Comment